Leading SAFe 4.5 (SAFe Agilist Certification) Training
June 2 and 3, 2018, 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM in Santa Clara, CA. Enroll in this class.
Why learn at Millennium Mantra?
Although there are many training providers in SAFe Agile training space, Millennium Mantra has a unique asset that very few other companies can boast of. Here, the SAFe Agile training classes are conducted and taught by Mandar Kulkarni, who has real-life experience of implementing SAFe framework at one of the global, Fortune 500 companies in Silicon Valley, USA. A large team of 400+ members underwent a SAFe transformation under Mandar’s leadership and guidance. This hands-on, in-the-trenches experience coupled with his passion and experience in technology and project management training for 30+ years, makes him stand out in the crowd of trainers.
Take this opportunity to learn from someone who has been there and done that. Where else will you get a chance to make sure that you will learn from only the best trainer!
This is a first step towards taking your Agile career to the next level.
Are you an executive in a leadership or management position at a large enterprise? Do you play a role of an Agile Transformation Agent in your organization? Then this class is for you. This class will develop your foundational knowledge about Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) for Lean Enterprises and will empower you to lead SAFe Transformation initiatives in a large enterprise. It is a prerequisite class for a SAFe Agilist (SA) Certification.
- To attend training, there’s no pre-requisite.
- To take SAFe Agile Certification exam, experience in business analysis, software development or testing, product or project management will be helpful.
- Intro to SAFe – Introduction to the Scaled Agile Framework™.
- Lean Thinking – An overview of Lean Software Development and Product Development Flow.
- Agile Development – Application of Agile development in the enterprise context. Business Benefits.
- SAFe ScrumXP – An experiential walkthrough of “SAFe ScrumXP”, focusing on scalable technical, project management and economic prioritization practices that enable scaling to the program and portfolio level.
- Agile Release Train – Identification, implementation and execution of Agile Release Trains — long-lived programs whereby teams-of-agile-teams optimize quality and velocity delivery for the enterprises larger value streams.
- Agile Portfolio Management – Agile transformational patterns for Strategy and Investment Funding, Program Management, and Governance.
- Agile Architecture – Principles of Agile Architecture, role of System and Enterprise Architects, and Architecting with Flow.
- Scaling Leadership – Scaling Enterprise Lean|Agile leadership.
- This is a 2-day class, 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM.
- Location: Santa Clara, CA (near Great America Parkway), in the heart of Silicon Valley
- To effectively conduct this class with exercises and assignments, minimum 8 participants are required.
- The fees include course material, enrollment for SAFe Agilist Certification exam, tea/coffee and lunch.
- Enroll for this class here.